360a FFS Form, Fill and Seal Labeler
The 360a Series Label Applicator is the most versatile, high performance industrial duty labeler on the market today. The 360a Series Label Applicator has understandably become the benchmark of labelers in its class due to its rugged and versatile design and standard features that are optional on most competitive machines. This labeler is now available in a form fill and seal (FFS) version. The new 360aFFS is designed for most form, fill and seal applications along with those applications that allow for a limited amount of space for the labeler. Application needs change? No problem, the 360aFFS has an adjustable snorkel that adjusts the applicator’s labeling point from 18” to 30”. Just one more example of the versatility of the CTM 360a Series workhorse line. CTM 360aFFS Highlights:
- Engineered to minimize the overall applicator size for those “tough to reach” labeling applications.
- Adjustable snorkel length from 18” to 30” to encompass a wide range of labeling applications
- Stepper drive motor will dispense up to 1500 inches per minute of dispense speed.
- “Auto Teach” label set-up for label length, label stop and label sensor sensitivity.
- Labels per minute rate indicator.
- Totalizing label counter for data management.
Programmable to 1500 inches per minute, in excess of 100 labels per minute depending upon size.
Retroreflective scanner provided as standard; plc signal from form, fill and seal unit may be used; custom inputs available.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Manufacturer Credibility: Feeling Confident in Your Purchasing Decision - April 18, 2017
- How Sales Support Can Help You to Choose Between the Three Modules - March 14, 2017
- How the Ability to Choose a Module Saves You Money - February 15, 2017